IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is one of the best open universities in India, offering various courses and programs for distance and online learners. One of the most important aspects of studying at IGNOU is completing and submitting assignments on time. Assignments are a way of evaluating your understanding and knowledge of the course content and also a way of improving your writing and presentation skills.
However, many students often neglect or ignore the importance of making an attractive and professional IGNOU assignment front page. The front page or the cover page of your assignment is the first thing that your examiner will see and it will create an impression about your work. Therefore, you should pay attention to the format, design, and details of your IGNOU assignment front page and make it as per the guidelines given by the university.
In this blog post, we will tell you how to make an IGNOU assignment front page and impress your examiner. We will also provide you with some sample PDF files that you can download and use for your assignments.
What is an IGNOU Assignment Front Page?
An IGNOU assignment front page is the first page of your assignment that contains some essential information about you, your course, your study centre, and your assignment. It is also known as the cover page or the title page of your assignment. It helps the examiner to identify your work and also gives a glimpse of your presentation style.
Why is an IGNOU Assignment Front Page Important?
An IGNOU assignment front page is important for the following reasons:
- It shows that you have followed the instructions and guidelines given by the university for preparing and submitting your assignments.
- It helps the examiner to check your details such as name, roll number, programme code, course code, etc. and avoid any confusion or mismatch.
- It reflects your professionalism and seriousness towards your studies and assignments.
- It creates a positive impression on your examiner and influences your marks and grades.
What are the Details to be Included in an IGNOU Assignment Front Page?
The details to be included in an IGNOU assignment front page are as follows:
- Programme Code (It is the code of the programme in which you have taken admission, e.g. BAG, BCA, MEG, MCA, MBA etc.)
- Course Code (It is the code of the course or subject for which you have prepared the assignment, e.g. BCS-12, BEGLA-136, MCO-01 etc.)
- Course Title (It is the name or title of the course or subject for which you have prepared the assignment, e.g. Hindi Sahitya, English in Daily Life, etc.)
- Name (It is your full name as per your admission records)
- Roll Number (It is your unique enrollment number given by the university)
- Address (It is your postal address where you receive your study materials and other communications from the university)
- Study Centre (It is the code and name of the study centre where you are enrolled and where you submit your assignments)
- Date of Submission (It is the date on which you have submitted or are going to submit your assignment to your study centre)
- Phone Number (It is your contact number where you can be reached by the university or study centre if needed)
- Email Id (It is your email address where you can receive any updates or notifications from the university or study centre if needed)
- Signature (It is your handwritten signature at the bottom of the page)
How to Make an IGNOU Assignment Front Page?
There are two ways to make an IGNOU assignment front page: printed or handwritten.
Printed IGNOU Assignment Front Page
If you want to make a printed IGNOU assignment front page, you can follow these steps:
- Download any one of the sample PDF files given below that suits your preference and requirement. These PDF files have all the required details that should be on an IGNOU assignment front page. You can choose from different styles, fonts, and formats.
- Open the PDF file in any PDF reader software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google Chrome.
- Fill in your details in the blank spaces provided in the PDF file. You can use any keyboard input method such as English or Hindi.
- Save the PDF file after filling in your details.
- Print out the PDF file on an A4 size sheet using any printer device such as inkjet or laser.
- Attach this printed front page to your handwritten assignment pages using a stapler or a paper clip.
Handwritten IGNOU Assignment Front Page
If you want to make a handwritten IGNOU assignment front page, you can follow these steps:
- Take a blank A4 size sheet of paper. You can use any colour or quality of paper as per your choice.
- Write down all the details mentioned above in a neat and legible handwriting using any pen such as ballpoint or gel pen. You can use any language such as English or Hindi.
- Make sure that all the details are correct and complete. Avoid any spelling mistakes or errors.
- Draw a border around the page using a ruler and a pencil. You can also decorate the border with some designs or patterns if you want.
- Sign at the bottom of the page using a pen.
Some Tips for Making an IGNOU Assignment Front Page
Here are some tips that will help you to make an impressive IGNOU assignment front page:
- Use a clear and readable font size and style for writing or printing your details. Avoid using too small or too large fonts that may affect readability.
- Use proper alignment and spacing for writing or printing your details. Avoid using too much or too little space between words or lines that may affect presentation.
- Use proper capitalization and punctuation for writing or printing your details. Avoid using all caps or all lowercase letters that may affect clarity.
- Use proper grammar and spelling for writing or printing your details. Avoid using slang words or abbreviations that may affect understanding.
- Use proper colour contrast for writing or printing your details. Avoid using colours that may clash with each other or with the background colour of the paper that may affect visibility.
We hope this blog post has given you a clear idea of how to make an IGNOU assignment front page and impress your examiner. If you have any queries or doubts regarding this topic or any other topic related to IGNOU courses and programs, feel free to contact at email@example.com.
If you liked this blog post, please share it with your friends and family who might be interested in learning more about IGNOU assignments. Also, don’t forget to visit our website ignouinfo.com for more information about IGNOU courses and programs. Thank you for reading!
Admit Card / Hall Ticket
TEE Exam Date Sheet
Course Details and Fees
Previous Question Year Paper